How to return an item?
You will first need to initiate your return and get a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Please do not ship the item(s) until you receive an authorization email from us. No merchandise will be accepted at our warehouse/store without prior authorization.
To start the RMA process
- Log into your account on the website in the "My Account" section.
- In the Track Your Recent Order section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for. (Only eligible items can be processed with the RMA system)
- Once you are in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
- Choose the item and its quantity you want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. Once you finish, click Save RMA.
After initiating the RMA, you will receive an email advising you that the RMA has been received. The message will contain the order number and the RMA number.
Once your RMA is processed, you will receive another email with instruction from our support team.